EASE YOUR CONSTIPATION WITH THESE MASSAGE TECHNIQUE
Definition of Constipation
It is something that occurs when your bowel movement becomes less frequent or fewer than 3 times per week which is the average, or even difficult to pass. These symptoms can be felt for several weeks or even longer. Sometimes your dirt can be very hard and dry.
Did you know that constipation is one of the most common digestive problems? It is averaging that 16 out of every 100 adults are experiencing the symptoms of constipation.
Can massage relieve constipation?
Yes! massage does can relieve constipation because massage can help release the gas and waste products. Which helps to reduce the treat any underlying or accompanying conditions. A regular massage can reduce stress and in turn reduce pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome is a great example of massage benefits.
Massage in the abdominal is thought to be especially beneficial for constipation, the good news is you may find other types of massage help, too.
Based on the research abdominal massage can be effective in treating chronic constipation such as:
Massage improves the frequency of bowel movements.
Massage decreases colonic.
Massages relieve pain and discomfort.
Massage also stimulates the contraction muscles which assist pass a bowel movement in people with postsurgical ileus.
Here are some ways how to massage your abdomen:
1. Try lying on your back and your both hands gently pressure on your abdomen.
2. Begin by the right lower side of your abdomen.
3. Next slowly make a clockwise circulation by gentle pressure.
4. Then use your right-hand palm and apply gentle pressure inside your hip bone.
5. After that release and apply pressure to your right side, underneath the center of your ribs, and the left side.
6. Then switch on your left-hand pressure to the inside of your left hip bone.
7. Just use your fingertips on both hands to press into your abdomen and pull up.
8. Start again start in the bottom right and move clockwise.
9. Repeat any of these steps multiple times and be careful not to overdo them.
Massage to relieve constipation.
Sometimes massage your colon which is also known as deep abdominal or internal organ massage. Here are the benefits of the colon massage based on the practitioners:
Massage removes blockages, gas, and waste.
Massage reduces abdominal fluid.
Massage improves overall digestive health.
Follow the steps on how to perform a colon massage:
1. Lie or sit down then bent your knees so that your torso is loose and make your belly soft.
2. Use knuckles, fingertips, or your hand's heel to stroke or apply pressure on your belly.
3. Massage the horseshoe shape of your colon.
4. Then start in your abdominal lower right and move up.
5. After that, massage under your ribs to the left, down to the left side, and back to the center.
6. Now stop and focus on any part that needs more attention.
Some massages are also good for relieving
Here are the other massage options that you can do to treat constipation. There is an indirect massage that focuses on the other parts of your body which also has a benefit in relieving constipation.
Reflexology (Foot Massage)
Based on research that children that have constipation showed that the symptoms are decreasing after receiving reflexology. Kids with at least 30 minutes of 6 sessions helped with encopresis also known as fecal soiling.
Here are the steps on how to do it:
1. Massage the middle of your right heel using your thumbs, working your way over to the outside edge.
2. Next move up to the middle of your foot.
3. Then keep massaging up to your middle right foot, and move the cross over to the left foot.
4. Massage over to the outer edge.
5. Now down the edge and inward to the center-left heel.
6. And finished by massaging the inside left foot.
To help your entire body to relax having a back or full-body massage is all you need. A full-body massage has a lot of benefits such as reducing muscle tension, relieving stress, and of course, it is great for improving digestion.
A simple massage can help you ease constipation and if you are a busy person good news is we can offer a massage, so you have a massage whenever and wherever you go! Try using this massagers Medcursor Massage Gun and Medcursor Foot Massager.
If you're not sure if constipation is the cause or if you've taken steps to control your constipation but your symptoms continue, see your doctor.
Feel better, Move better, Be better.