AN EYE EXERCISE TO SOOTHE YOUR TIRED AND DRY EYES
If you are working for a long period of time, thus it requires focus or detailed demanding work. You probably find that your eyes get tired before the day is done, All you need is to have a little break to soothe your eyes with an eye massage. To improve concentration and to avoid wandering due to loss of focus that may affect your performance.
Does the eye massage is effective?
Dry eyes caused by working or being fixated on a specific task where you go blinking 20 times per 4 minutes may lead to tired eyes. Which can strain your eyes leading to redness and fatigue. Do an eye massage to increase blood circulation and release muscle tension to relieve tired and dry eyes. There are tips listed below on how to self-massage that can be used daily, a healthy habit that you will surely reap the benefits of.
Massage Eye Socket Bones: FIRST STEP
Close your eyes, massage the eye-socket bones and go down to the bridge of the nose using your middle finger, repeat it 10 times. This massage can help increase the blood circulation in your face, which gives it more nutrients and oxygen to the red blood cells around your eyes.
Press on Pressure Points at Your Temples: SECOND STEP
Press on the pressure points just under the brow bone below the inner eyebrow for 3 seconds. At the same time press your temples, by adding pressure you are stimulating different areas of your facial muscles, which are responsible for blinking.
Relieve Pressure Between Your Eyes: THIRD STEP
Gently press on the area right above the inner corner of your eyes where the crease of your lids begins using your thumbs, just slowly press and release. Keep on repeating for 5 times, by doing this you are helping to relieve pressure in between your eyes.
Massage Your Temples: FORTH STEP
Massage the hollow area which is located in the temples on the side of your face using an up and down motion, using your middle finger, and continue massaging on that area for 1 minute. This massage can help to reduce tension in your temples and give a feeling of relaxation.
Massage the Back of the Head: FINAL STEP
Gently massage the area located in the back of the skull directly behind the eyes, using the tips of your fingers. Remember not to press too hard since this is a tender spot. Just continue to massage the area for a minute.
Benefits of massaging these points
- Help relieve tension
- Massaging pressure points for the eyes may help relieve tension and headaches, and provide a sense of relaxation.
- Alleviate eye twitching
- Focusing on these points may also help alleviate eye twitching or weakness.
- Improve vision problems
- Improve vision problems, such as nearsightedness and night blindness.
If you want a relaxing massage at home try using
- 【Graphene Infrared Heating Technology】Graphene heating films heat up evenly and quickly in 5 seconds. The consistent heating promotes blood circulation in the eyes and unclogs glands directly. Eye warming therapy soothes the eye muscles, and effectively relieves dry eyes, puffiness, style, and dark circles. It is also a great relief of eye fatigue, enjoy deep sleep with a heat eye mask.
- 【3D Ergonomic Design】Depending on the person’s facial structure, this eye warmer with an adjustable strap is designed to fit multiple facial shapes and head circumferences. Zero pressure on the skin around the eyes and nose, better blocking 99% of the light for a gentle nap at the office or on the go.
- 【Temperature & Vibration Adjustments】3-stage heating temperature from approximately 98°F to 136°F, moderate temperature to care of the eye skin. Enjoy a mild eye massage with our heated eye mask with adjustment in 4 vibration modes. It shuts down automatically after 15 minutes to get a restful sleep.
- 【Comfortable & Soft to touch】The skin-friendly fabric is soft to the touch and does not deform easily. The eye mask is comfortable to wear by everyone, regardless of gender and age. An ideal product to optimize the quality of sleep.
- 【USB Powered】This cordless warm eye mask is compatible with common USB type-C cables from computers, power banks, phones, and car chargers. Fold it in your pocket and use it everywhere.
Feel better, Move better, Be better.